May 16, 2011

Lit: 10 Things I Know to be True...

This entry is inspired by Project Voice-Sarah Kay's Things I Know to be True.  Look her up on YouTube!
What I Know to be True...
1.  Red and Blue make Purple.  Red is the color of anger.  Blue is the color of sadness.  Purple is my favorite color.  What does that say?
2. I should pick veggies and fruit over starch.  Starch is more fun.
3.  I want three cats and a kitten.  I do not want four cats.
4.  Shekinah is an awesome secret baby name.
5.  Work Hard.  Play Hard.  It's an excuse, not a motto.
6.  Playing Barbies was fun.  I'm still playing.  Shoes!
7.  "You have to be able to look him in the eye and still like him."  (Our First Lady on marriage)
8.  Why NOT the Zombie Apocalypse?
9.  As the price of gas goes up, my belief in securing my future goes down.
10.  Somethings are best left unfin----
Knowingly Yours,
Dr. BT

No comments:

Post a Comment